Saturday, December 27, 2014

End of the Year Thanks and Thoughts

I am so bad about blogging.  Holidays are crazy enough with family from out of town but my school finals also fell on the same week so it was just double trouble.  OY!

I wanted to say 'thank you' to everyone who placed an order with us this holiday season.  Well, and this whole year really, because this has been my biggest selling year so far and I owe it all to you guys!  (( hugs ))
In this off time between class terms, I've been working behind the scenes to get more organized and to hone my business skills a bit better - including blogging on a normal schedule and bringing you quality items that are fun and functional.

So what's up with this coming year?  We've been testing some Sore Muscle Jelly on 3 lupus patients (myself included) to see if it helps relieve any of their joint aches and soreness.  If it helps us, it can help anyone!  lol  It's this lovely rosemary scented (but oddly orange colored) medicinal jelly that goes on cool and warms up, sort of like Icy Hot but not so flaming hot that you think your skin is peeling off.  It's almost all organic, which is a big appeal to people like me who are allergic to everything under the sun and who also hate not knowing what you're putting ON or IN your body.  So far, that testing is going nicely but everyone still has about half a jar to go.  Little goes a long way!


We've also been playing around with some shaving options - two of which my hubby is my test subject.  I made him a cup of the old timey soap in a cup with the brush thing, which was way cool.  It appealed to his retro vibe but we're also testing out an organic shaving jelly that left him silky smooth and so fresh right from the get go.  With him being in the Army and having to shave everyday, he needs a good quality shaving lotion/bar that doesn't kill his skin.  So watch for that....

Oh and shampoo bars are about to debut!  So there are some things on the horizon.  Some more Goddesses will be joining Medusa and Ixacacao in the Goddess soap bar line up.  Hoping to have Aphrodite done by Valentine's Day.  I have a wickedly sexy scent just waiting on my shelf for that one.

Oooooh dare I reveal this?  Gah!  I want to keep it a secret but I can't.  There will be a super big new line up of all things British.  I have some FANTASTIC new scents that just scream Britain to me.  Like Will and Kate's Royal Wedding Cake?  How about the green, clean mossy scent of Stonehenge?  Or what the super white, crisp and freshly pressed linen must smell like at a Buckingham Palace state dinner?  Yup...we're mega excited about those new scents.

But that's all for us for now!  I just want to again, say thank you for making this year a total banging success!
Much, much love as we enter 2015!

PS - for those of you who were lucky enough to get your hands on a giveaway/sample bar of our green/white Mistletoe scent this holiday - it will be back next year in the big rotation.  Practically everyone who received one has wrote in to tell us it was their favorite scent in the whole box - so, we paid attention and will be adding it to next year's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment